Tuesday, June 3, 2014

BEAUTY | My Favorite Lipgloss



Clarins Eclat Minute Lipgloss

Hi guys! I admit, I'm far from a beauty queen or addict. However, I still have my personal favorites! Lipsticks don't really suit my lips well (or I didn't find the perfect color yet), however, lipgloss is a must! Though, I always struggle with lip glosses that are waaaaaaay to sticky, so when you're riding your bike or whatsoever, your hair sticks on your lips (happens to me all the time). So when my rookie gave me this one for Christmas, I fell in love. Truly, this is the best lipgloss ever! So considering buying a new lipgloss, make sure you check out this one. And it's affordable too!

XOXO Maud
Follow me on: Twitter | Facebook | Bloglovin' | Pinterest / Instagram

1 comment:

  1. Oooh... I gotta try this lip gloss. I hate it when it's too sticky also. Great post.

    Hazel
    www.theskimplelife.com
    http://instagram.com/theskimplelife

    ReplyDelete