Friday, May 16, 2014

OUTFIT | Birthday


Hi guys! This is the first time I write a blogpost at the age of 20. Last Wednesday I turned 20, and I realized, I will never come out of the -y! Think of it, twenty, thirty, sixty etcetera. Kind of scary right? Haha! When I think of being in the twenties a lot of things will happen. I will graduate, I will go for an internship, eventually find work, find true love (maybe yes, maybe no) and whatever things is expected from you when you are in your twenties. However, just let's start with the this year. I just moved into my new apartment together with one of my best friend so I cannot wait to live for a while, I would love that TTOF will keep on growing,  just like Chantal Bles' website which I'm working on and many other things. I hope the same for FindMyMusthave, where I have been blogging for over a year. Which brings me to another point, it's Fashion Friday again, so make sure you check out my new photo blog on FindMyMusthave.nl!





Isabel Marant pour H&M Crochet Top / Zara Destroyed Boyfriend Jeans / Ray Ban Sunglasses / Mulberry Bag / Moschino iPhone Case

XOXO Maud
Follow me on: Twitter | Facebook | Bloglovin' | Pinterest / Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment