Thursday, March 27, 2014

OUTFIT | The Forgotten Bag



Hi guys! How have you been? I have been so busy working on my assignments and studying for my upcoming exams. So after my lunch with one of my closets friends Sophie, she assigned us to this cool spot to take some outfit photos. Another friend of my told me that I have so many pieces in my wardrobe which I have barely wore this/last season. Thus I took a closer look in my wardrobe and found this bag of Marc by Marc Jacobs. I've bought it in Boston, when I used to live there for three months two and a half years ago. I love this bag, and it is great for in the city, think of riding your bicycle in Amsterdam, shopping or whatsoever. The question is, why do I barely wear this bag? Well, no clue!  So here it is again! Showing off my Marc by Marc Jacobs piece with my cool vintage military jacket (which I indeed also barely wear). What piece do you forget to wear sometimes? Or pieces? ;-) Let me know! 




Vintage Military Jacket / Denim & Supply Ralph Lauren Printed Sweater / J Brand Skinny Jeans / Zara Western Boots / Marc by Marc Jacobs Cross Body Bag

XOXO Maud
Follow me on: Twitter | Facebook | Bloglovin' | Pinterest / Instagram

1 comment: