Tuesday, September 24, 2013

OUTFIT | Au Revoir Mon Amour!


 Bonjour my sweet readers, I have to disappoint you.. This is gonna be my last Parisian outfit. Although I am already back since Sunday, I saved some outfit posts for you (and a bit for me as a memory ;-)). This day I went to the Jewish neighborhood 'Le Marais', which is my favorite. Why? You have amazing shops here, the people are really friendly. You can find any kind of person, from gay to jewish, from student to grandma's. And one of the best things.. (almost) everything is open on Sunday. I hate quite Sundays when there is nothing to do in a city/village. So this the perfect getaway! After a morning and noon walking down this beautiful neighborhood with my mom we ended up at Pont des Arts to close of our amazing weekend with a lock. After we spoke out our wishes for the coming weeks, months and years, we ran back to Gare du Nord where we got in the train and had to say goodbye to this memorable city. Au revoir mon amour, I will be back soon!






Denim & Supply Printed Sweatshirt / Uterque Leather Legging / Isabel Marant Bobby Wedge Sneakers / Zara Hat / CĂ©line Trapeze Bag / Ray Ban Sunnies

XOXO Maud
Follow me on: Twitter | Facebook | Bloglovin' | Pinterest / Instagram

3 comments:

  1. Super toffe outfit! Damn! Ik wil ook weer naar Parijs..
    With love,

    Joy
    n e w b l o g | justlikesushi.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow amazing pics! Love your style :)

    xx http://getagrip-oona.blogspot.fi/

    ReplyDelete