Wednesday, March 13, 2013

OUTFIT | Aztec


Hi guys, Here an outfit post again from the sunny, though cold, Amsterdam. I am sorry I did not keep up that well with my outfit posts, but I have been so busy lately with my schoolwork. That is why I am so glad I will be heading to Barcelona tomorrow. However, I will have my exams that Monday after. So it is not that good of a timing. But still I am ready for sun (warm sun) and a nice temperature. And the beach! OMG! And seeing my friend Florence again is the best thing. Have you ever been to Barcelona before? Do you might know some nice tips to visit/shop? Let me know! Enjoy your day!







River Island Wool Jacket / Joie Sweatshirt / Guess Heels / Marc by Marc Jacobs Bag / Maje Hat / Zara Scarf / Dior Crack Nail Polish

XOXO Maud
Follow me on: Twitter | Facebook | Bloglovin' | Pinterest

2 comments:

  1. Always amazing look!Peace Kisses and love!! Have a fun!Do you want to follow eachother?
    FEDERICA
    FROM ROME
    smartchicdietreadbooksandfly.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your jacket very much! :*

    http://landing-in-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete